Interested in a fulfilling new career with Nickett Landscaping?
Check the exciting opportunities below and send us your resume to begin the application process today!
Our Currently Available Positions are:
Quality Landscaping / Mowing Foreman with valid driver’s license
Landscaping and Mowing foreman with valid driver’s license
DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLEAN, VALID PA DRIVERS LICENSE
* Some experience driving a light truck and trailer helpful *
We want our employees to give our customers the same respect and attention to detail they would give their own property. Our company is currently seeking self-motivated, team oriented, individuals with a positive attitude to fill the following position:
You will help see the construction phase of all landscape projects through from start to finish.
You must be willing to:
- work long hours and weekends when needed
- listen to directions and learn the process and procedures set in place by Nickett Landscaping
- have a friendly helpful attitude to help move the projects along
All new employees will have the peace of mind in being employed by a company in business for 32 years. If you are looking for a career and not just a job then give us a call!
Landscape sales estimating and design
Nickett Landscaping is looking for part-time/full-time sales person/estimator. We are a large full season landscape design, build, construction company located in Doylestown, Bucks County. We are looking for an entry level individual with experience in the landscape field to be trained to sell/design landscape jobs.
Candidates must have:
- A clean PA driver’s license and be able to be insured through our insurance company.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- Be self-organized, keeping your workspace and vehicle neat and clean.
- Have a clean appearance and dress.
- Be able to handle a large workload/stress in the busy spring season.
- Be able to communicate clearly to customer.
- Be self-motivated to grow your own sales and position.
- Have knowledge of landscape plants, materials, trees, etc. (training will be provided as well)
- Must have a basic understanding of math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Be able to work alone while keeping production up.
- Be able to work a lot of hours, especially in the spring.
Compensation based on experience.
Customer Service Position
Compensation: please include requirements with your resume
Employment type: full-time
- Strong Computer skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be detail oriented
- Should be a strong problem solver
- Willingness to do what it takes to succeed
- Dependable and reliable
A key aspect of the job involves answering and directing phone calls and emails professionally, effectively and efficiently.
Must be willing to work non-traditional hours.
Bilingual a Plus!
Hiring now! Qualified candidates should forward their resume stating their qualifications for immediate consideration.